Reduced Tuition – Iowa Residency
Iowa residents who attend regental universities are eligible to receive a special tuition rate. Starting with the summer 2019 term, both first-time freshmen and new transfer students are charged the South Dakota resident rate for all undergraduate course work.
- Black Hills State University
- Dakota State University
- Northern State University
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
- South Dakota State University
- University of South Dakota
- The special tuition rate applies only to state support courses – primarily those courses that are campus-based and involve face-to-face instruction.
- The regental system employs a standard fee structure; state of residence does not factor into calculation of fees.
For this particular program, no formal application is required. Eligibility is determined based on information provided on the application for undergraduate admission; approval is automatically conferred at the point of processing and then documented in the student information system.