Reduced Tuition - Nebraska Residency
Nebraska residents who attend certain regental universities are eligible to receive a special tuition rate. Both first-time freshmen and new transfer students are charged the South Dakota resident rate for all undergraduate course work.
- The special tuition rate applies only to state support courses – primarily those courses that are campus-based and involve face-to-face instruction.
- The regental system employs a standard fee structure; state of residence does not factor into calculation of fees.
- Dakota State University
- Northern State University
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
- South Dakota State University
- University of South Dakota
For this particular program, no formal application is required. Eligibility is determined based on information provided on the application for undergraduate admission; approval is automatically conferred at the point of processing and then documented in the student information system.